Monday, March 22, 2004

just took a nice long nap in my night class and it's now the break... i promised Aaron that i would blog after yesterday's church service! hahah... the joke of the day, i've already forgotten... but look on Aaron's blog if you wanna hear it, he said he'd put it on. =)

well, last night was gold... my housemates punk'd a friend real good. never been part of such a good punk EVER. but thank goodness she was such a good sport of else, i think we'd all be dead. all we lost out of it was a broken chair. hahaha.. =) it's all good.

MY CELL GROUP WON 3RD FOR COOKING CONTEST!! muahhaha.... i'm so proud of us because we really came together to put everything together, even though a lot of our planning took place on Friday night, the night BEFORE cooking contest... but still, thank goodness for letting us all come together...

it has been a crazy few days for me... it's hard to explain here, but i'm glad that God has really put good friends by my side.... He's been faithful and I'm sure He'll continue to walk with me and even carry me as I learn to rely on Him more and more... =) Well, i'll update again soon, I promise! AND wait until I get a comment board!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home