Tuesday, October 19, 2004

ha... somehow it feels like i have no life now. the absurdity of blogging twice in one day...
i just thought i'd share a thought from my favourite singer... Josh Groban
i've been feeling a bit down and the first thing i thought of was listening to this song because it gives me insight on what God does in my life...

You Raise Me Up
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdeend be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit a while with me

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... to more than I can be

... He is my source of strength when I am weak... He lifts me up out of the valley I may feel I am in... but most importantly, He reminds me that He really is all that I really need...

4 Comments:

At October 19, 2004 6:42 PM, Blogger Jo said...

hi mel!

i love that song too! :) i'm glad to hear you're still sane...and no, blogging twice in one day isn't absurd... you're sharing your life with ... um... people all over the internet...eheheh.. i hope school isn't a burden! take care 'n' God bless ya :) luv, jo

 
At October 19, 2004 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9

hmmmm...Mel...most of us are always looking for an easy way out of life...so they can livehappily ever after...but they often forget that we humans can easily lose our spirituality that way...trials and sufferings are not only blessings from God...they can alos bring us closer to God...its like driving in the winter...you need weights and proper tires to get enough traction...trials are like that too...they give us "traction" and can equip us with proper "tires" to go where God wants us to go...to our intented path...

FAITHful blog reader...

 
At October 20, 2004 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure does give you an interesting perspective on life when you realize "you are not all you can be" but in Christ "you are all you should be".

Blogging twice a day ain't as bad as conversing with inanimate objects =)
Cya later alligator!!!

Your M.O.M.

 
At October 21, 2004 9:41 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Blogging twice in one day! You're crazy! What's going to happen next? 3 times in a day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home