Sunday, April 04, 2004

"DO WE SEE JESUS AS A SUGAR DADDY?" - Pastor Lo, on today's sermon about letting Jesus be our King

The context of it was refering to whether we just ask things of and from Jesus. Which I must say is quite a good analogy... Hahaha... I laughed so hard today after he said that.. but in my head of course... =) Some people laughed so hard out loud. =) That's like two weeks of consecutively good quotes. And then on Friday, he said something really witty too!

But yeah, exams are around the corner.... boo... first one on April 12th. But hopefully, I'll be alright... too bad i still have to work this week or else I'd study like a MAD woman. I'll keep praying for y'all too, I know you all got exams!

Today, it snowed... several inches of snow. And for some reason, I'm not surprised even though it's April. It snowed last year this same weekend so nothing surprises me anymore!

I went to Praise and Power tonight. I had a moral dilemna about whether I should go or not. I'm glad I went! God kinda gave me a clearer mind and heart afterwards. I had such a hard time deciding whether I should go, but God was faithful and showed me that I could go and really worship Him. I'm so glad... definitely need it before exams start.

Well, should get some work done... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home