Friday, April 23, 2004

alright, thursday night/friday morning now...
in a week, i will be out of this country and on to another continent... scary thought, but yet a happy one as well..
i know God is going to teach me great things from this missions trip - things like humbleness and simplicity... but yet, He will teach me things beyond those that I can fathom right now... please continue to pray for me... i think many of you have already received my prayer letter... if not, message me.
i'll be back in Toronto tomorrow (friday), so then I'll see most of you soon... hopefully before i leave for HK/Taiwan...
i'll miss you all sooooooooo much but i know God will still be taking care of you all no matter how far apart we all are. have a great summer y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home