Sunday, May 08, 2005

bloggin' on mother's day!

yays. so it's now may 8th already. i can't believe it.... i've been back for a bit more than a week now. but it's been busy.

  • so, i'm starting volunteering at Bloorview MacMillan on Monday... everyday Mon-Thurs at the school there. i'm excited... i'm sure it will be a wonderful experience.
  • taking correspondence English-Children's Literature.... (i feel like i should drop it because i can't even get to read the books for the course... i'm so bad at reading).
  • taking Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) on Saturdays... i started May 7 for six consecutive weeks so i miss all the weddings at my church.
  • i start real work in the last week of June... when I'm still taking correspondence...
  • softball... how does that all fit in?
  • what about my goal of cleaning the house this summer? anyone want to be hired to help out?
  • starting to go to Zion again... it's something i've been feeling like i should do for well, the past 3 years and i just never got to it
  • what about summer KCCF? hmm... haven't heard much about it... but i want to make it out there too...

So yeah, that's it in a snapshot. yay. i need to hang out more but i need to work on correspondence... my mom keeps bugging me about it... hopefully, i can finish it on time and do well....

signing out.

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2005 7:30 PM, Blogger Jo said...

:) another thing to add to your list of 'stuff to do'.... come visit waterloo-ers!!

anxious for that email... (haha I'm such a nerd..I talked to you yesterday and already I'm bugging you...lol)

 
At May 22, 2005 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me...leaving you a msg....haha

still reading your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home