Sunday, April 25, 2004

can this be possible? is mel blogging more than once in a week?
hahaha..
well, it's saturday night after eating dinner at Taste of Japan to say goodbye to everyone before I leave and give everyone a chance to get together again! I'm really glad to see a lot of my friends to just come out and spend one meal's worth of time with me despite exams and just stuff that people have to do. It's been really a blessing to me to have a chance to just have friends like you all.. =) Hahah... it was like a mix of so many different worlds... Queen's people (only a few of you could make it...), NYCBC ppl (there are only 4 of you), and the vast amount of Peoples people. man... i luf you all!
I can't believe how hectic it is to be packed and travelling for so many days. I'm going to be so exhausted... I don't know what to do. But please keep me in your prayers... it's going to be great. I'm excited to see what God is going to do... hmm... maybe I should post a copy of my prayer letter so you'll can read it if you haven't gotten a copy yet.
Alright, I gotta get to bed now and get some rest because I'm really tired. And church is tomorrow. I doubt I'll be hearing any more jokes anymore... no more Pastor Lo all summer... =|
Hope I get to blog some more soon... =) Much lufs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home