Sunday, October 23, 2005

darn it warren...

so, there i am reading people's blogs for the first time in the month (i read everyone's in one day) and i get to warren's and he tags me. i don't even know what this means... but i feel that i will be one to END it... muhahaha... :) (or if i feel so inclined to continue tagging others when i'm done). BUT PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST! (BELOW) that one was a post of substantial more importance!

Rules of the game:
Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

1) I still sleep with stuffed animals. Makes me feel loved! :)

2) I only drink soy milk as an alternative to milk because according to my mom, cow's milk wasn't made for people and according to Chinese television, Chinese people don't digest it too well... so I was officially stripped of drinking pasteurized cow's milk sometime in Junior High.

3) I can't stand when the toe nails grow and the dig into the sides of my toe. --> |__| <--
Like if that was the toe, and the arrows are pointing to the side of it... it hurts me. So then, I know that it's time to cut the nails.

4) I realized sometime recently that I think I like to collect pens... colourful pens, sparkly pens, bright pens... and then rarely use them because I see them as a prized possession.

5) I have a collection of coins and stamps. More so coins because I think I threw out my stamp collection. But the coins are international... and rare. I like coins. :)

I think those are facts barely anyone knows. or few people know... and i don't want to tag anyone else. sorry for ruining the game. :) ha... (or you should thank me that i didn't write YOUR name)

4 Comments:

At October 24, 2005 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. i have that problem with toenails too!!!

and you don't need stuffed animals to make you feel loved.... I LOVE YOU MELLLLLLLL!!!!!

 
At October 24, 2005 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird and wonderful facts about Mel...hmmmm...I didnt know you hjave toe nails...haha...and you can have all of my coins coz I have trouble holding on to them...

I LOVE YOU TOO...you know who I am...faithful blog reader

 
At October 24, 2005 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah =->...I didn't really think anyone would actually do it mel...but good for you for doing it...I only tagged people cause I felt bad about ruining someone else's fun.....:p

 
At October 24, 2005 4:45 PM, Blogger Sam Hsieh said...

"love is like a magic penny...if you give it away you'll have so many."

haha, sorry...your coin collection reminded me on my childhood song =)

and about fair trade...being anorexic would solve the problem?
but yea...another thing is to grow our own foods? i guess as long as we're living in a developed country it's impossible to have fair trade...but if we lived in a developing country the possibility would be more feasible?

i dunno...OR we could all start eating power bars and mass produce them and dirt cheap cost...that way by minimizing varitey you minimize competition and cost? i dunno...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home